North Carolina InfraGard
InfraGard is an information sharing and analysis effort serving the interests and combining the knowledge base of a wide range of members.
At its most basic level, InfraGard is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the private sector. InfraGard is an association of businesses,
academic institutions, state and local law enforcement agencies, and other participants dedicated to sharing information and intelligence to prevent hostile acts against the United States.
North Carolina Infragard membership is comprised of professionals from various size companies of all industries. We hold regular meetings to discuss issues, threats and other matters that impact their companies. Speakers from public and private agencies and the law enforcement communities are invited.
It is our goal to improve and extend information sharing between private industry and the government. InfraGard members gain access to information that enables them to protect their assets and in turn give information to government that facilitates its responsibilities to prevent and address terrorism and other crimes. Attend a local chapter meeting, meet FBI officials from your area and help protect your nation's infrastructure.
For more information about the program, visit InfraGard National.
Some benefits of joining InfraGard include:
- Network with other companies that help maintain our national infrastructure. Quick Fact: 350 of our nation's Fortune 500 have a representative in InfraGard.
- Gain access to an FBI secure communication network complete with VPN encrypted website, webmail, listservs, message boards and much more.
- Learn time-sensitive, infrastructure related security information from government sources such as DHS and the FBI.
- Get invitations and discounts to important training seminars and conferences.
- Earn professional education credits for certifications, such as (ISC)², by attending chapter meetings.
- Best of all, there is no cost to join InfraGard